Sunday, December 2, 2012

I wanted to say THANK YOU to my clients from the bottom of my HEART!! A TRUE FRIEND FROM THE START!!


Oceanside, CA
5.0 star rating
 11/12/2012
Kathy is an exceptional instructor.  She is nurturing, encouraging, passionate about what she does and extremely  knowledgeable. I like how she tailors a workout to my needs/physical issues and keeps the workouts challenging.  I have never had a boring workout with Kathy, and I leave there energized and refreshed!
Photo of Carrie F.
  • 0friends
  • 1review
Oceanside, CA
5.0 star rating
 8/31/2012
I had a wonderful experience!  Kathy is the most inspiring and motivating fitness instructor I have worked with.  She has such a calming presence and genuinely cares about helping people achieve a higher state of health and fitness.  Her studio is so tranquil and peaceful and so beautifully decorated. You really sense an energy the minute you walk in.  Not only did I work hard to strengthen my core, I had a lot of fun as well. I highly recommend this studio!
Photo of Lola W.
  • 0friends
  • 1review
Fallbrook, CA
5.0 star rating
 8/23/2012
Definately as good as it gets.  Very knowledgeable Pilates instructor with a special healing touch.  Kathy has a gift to not only help your body but also your soul.  I highly recommend her to everyone who is looking for a positive way to grow stronger and maximize your bodies potential.
Photo of Joyc S.
  • 2friends
  • 1review
Vista, CA
5.0 star rating
 5/17/2012
What a wonderful experience.  Kathy is extremely knowledgeable and professional.  I didn't quite know what to expect in her one-on-one Pilate's Class.  I can see that I will be making positive changes as I continue to strengthen my body through nutrition, walking daily,and working my abdominals and back and stretching with Kathy's expert training.  I would highly recommend her instruction.  She put me entirely at ease the minute I met her.  I am so thrilled to get healthy again.

JB
1 to 4 of 4  

No comments:

Post a Comment